9 replies to this topic

#1 Ash-Dash

Ash-Dash

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

target="_new"> border=0>

This way of making money over the internet is called the Greenhorse Tickerbar.

Basically what it does is it runs in the background of your computer. It takes up a tiny portion of real estate on your computer and feeds your PC ads.

I know what you're thinking, "Oh great ads and pop ups galore". But guess what, it's not like that at all. It feeds your machine ads, but you NEVER see them. All the tickerbar is is basically a slim, scrolling bar at the top of your computer screen. All you basically have to do is leave your computer on and it earns right then and there.

And if the skinny scroll bar bothers you, you can always click it off and it will still be making money for you in the background because it's in your taskbar.

Now I will say this much, it's nowhere near as lucrative as some other ways I've experimented with in the past. But it does pay and it is basically money for nothing at all. You'd only get maybe $0.10 cent per day leaving your computer on with it. But if you're someone that leaves your machine on or even most of the time anyway, why not let it build right?

You can grab the Tickerbar Here

Payout Schedule- Bi- Monthly (assuming you reach their threshold, if not, your earnings roll over to the next month until you reach payout) via check through mail

Sniper_Wolf.png

#2 tronik

tronik

Playstation Gaming Pawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

Wooo! 10 Cents a day, You will make a fortune with that. I don't get the feeding ad part, so is it downloading ads to your computer while it is running?

#3 Ash-Dash

Ash-Dash

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Wooo! 10 Cents a day, You will make a fortune with that. I don't get the feeding ad part, so is it downloading ads to your computer while it is running?

No, what it does is places ads WITHIN it's own taskbar (which would be the thin line at the top of your screen should you wish to view it). The ads themselves are NEVER downloaded, not even in your temp folder. They NEVER pop up.

I'll put it this way, you don't even know it's there. It doesn't even slow down your machine. And if that doesn't have you sold, You can even have your adblock up and it doesn't hurt your earnings. Because the ads are fed to their own taskbar and not your computer, adblock isn't even needed (although I have it up anyway)

Sniper_Wolf.png

#4 DynaKnight

DynaKnight

Playstation Gaming Bishop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:24 PM

I have this on my PC already, and she is telling the truth. I haven't ran into a single ad popup when i installed it in my PC, so right now, i`m raking up the cash since i had it put in.

#5 AliDee

AliDee

Playstation Gaming Pawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

Can I ask how much you have made so far and what is the minimum amount for cash out? Sounds ok and I guess 10c is better than nothing and it will eventually add up.
ShutterSpeed! I LOVE GAMING!

#6 DynaKnight

DynaKnight

Playstation Gaming Bishop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

Can I ask how much you have made so far and what is the minimum amount for cash out? Sounds ok and I guess 10c is better than nothing and it will eventually add up.

I haven't checked it out in a week or so, but from what i can tell, i had racked up about $2-3 so far in total. In regards to cashing out, i have no clue as to how much the min. is,, but I`m sure the website could tell you.

#7 dconklin

dconklin

Playstation Gaming Pawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

That's not bad tho for not having to do anything. If it just runs in the background, you don't have to do anything to earn the money, you really have nothing to lose. Not even time is lost. I have not heard of this one before, but have seen some others in the past.

#8 Ash-Dash

Ash-Dash

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

That's not bad tho for not having to do anything. If it just runs in the background, you don't have to do anything to earn the money, you really have nothing to lose. Not even time is lost. I have not heard of this one before, but have seen some others in the past.

Yeah, it's better than nothing lol. If you're someone that has your machine on all day and all night, then why not right?

Sniper_Wolf.png

#9 dkramarczyk

dkramarczyk

Playstation Gaming Pawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNeenah, WI

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

I'm going to try this out. I know other people have posted how this does in fact work, but I'll update everyone if there are any bad problems that develop. I found out after reading the FAQ that the cashout minimum for US users is $50 and it's higher for non-US users.
Keep on smiling...

#10 Boo

Boo

Playstation Gaming Rook

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

Anyone know if this can be ran on more then 1 computer on the same account?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online money, tickerbar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Real Time Analytics